LAUNCH X-431 Sensorbox
|Name:||LAUNCH X-431 Sensorbox|
Turn your X-431 PAD / PAD II / GDS into a unique Sensor Simulator with the Sensorbox! Not sure if you have a faulty sensor? Simply simulate that sensor with a known good waveform via the Sensorbox and know right away! Need a “different” or variation of a waveform? No worries , with your finger, simply hand draw your desired wave form on the X-431 PAD / PAD II / GDS and click start to have the Sensorbox begin generating that very waveform.
The Sensorbox also allows you to create and modify all kinds of signal parameters such as Coolant Temperature, Mass Air Flow, Throttle Position and more, saving wasted time replicating driveability issues.
With the built-in digital Multimeter function, you can display voltage, resistance and frequency and print out results via the X-431 PAD / PAD II / GDS.
Possibility to substitute known good waveforms for intermittent components that cannot be verified
Contains a library of standard reference waveforms that can be modified by the stroke of a finger
Generate hand drawn waveforms right on the screen
Sensor simulations: – DC Voltage – Fixed frequency – Predefined waveforms – Hand-drawn waveforms
Integrated multimeter test function: – Voltage – Resistance – Frequency
Technical Data (Sensorbox)
- Precision: ± 5%
- Amplitude range: -12 to +12 V
- Maximum output current: 70 mA
- Predefined frequency range: 0 to 150 Hz
- Square wave signal pulse frequency: 0 to 15 kHz
Technical Data (Multimeter)
- Precision: ± 5%
- Voltage test: test range: -400 to + 400 V, Input resistance: 10 MΩ
- Resistance test: test range: 0 to 40 MΩ
- Frequency test: test range: 0 to 25 kHz, input resistance: 1000 GΩ, input amplitude: 1 to 12 V